We arrived home Friday night to a great crowd at the airport. We were so thankful to be home, and I wished I could spend more time with everyone who was able to come. But, Isaiah was so tired and ready to see his home, so we had to dash after just a few minutes.
Here are a few pics of our time in Addis. This is right after our embassy appointment. Everything was official. We were ready to head home!

Here, Isaiah is cheesing! He has the most playful personality, and it is pretty easy to get him to grin at us! 



11 comments:
YEAHHHHH!!!! He's SOOO precious. Welcome home, guys!
HOORAY for homecomings! Love the pics.
He is adorable! Hope everyone is settling in ok.
He is absolutely beautiful! Love sharing the journey with you. Welcome home!!!!!
Praising God that you are home and together!! You are a beautiful family!!! What a journey and look at the miracle you have received!! WOW!!! Thank you so much for the incredible gift you gave to us!!!! You guys are awesome!! -b
Hurray! What a wonderful life you will give him. I am sure you are experiencing a lot of "firsts!"
can't wait to hear more! We prayed for your trip, and we're still praying for a good adjustment. :)
Welcome home! You have an adorable little boy. I pray that the adjustment period goes well and the family bonding continues.
Glad all went well! Can't wait to read about your trip so we know what to look forward to with our CWA adoption. Our prayers to you for a healthy adjustment! He is a precious little boy!
I cannot believe I am seriously laying eyes on your SON!!! He is absolutely beautiful!! those eyes, and that sweet smile with those pearly whites!! Congratulations!!! Welcome home!!
Yeah, Julie!!!! You finally have him!
Post a Comment