Monday, September 20, 2010
Fabulous News!
This is Melissa again, trying to keep you all updated on this final trip to bring Isaiah home!
O.K., now if I can keep from crying happy tears enough to see the keys...:)
I just talked to Julie and they are doing great! When they went to see him, Isaiah toddled up to them with outstretched arms! What a precious moment! This was what she said on Facebook (she couldn't get onto the blog):
She said they gave him a bath, which he seemed to enjoy, and they were now heading to bed! Their Embassy appointment has been pushed up to 7 AM, so they will have an early start. I think they are ready to have that done and all boxes checked for their return.
Speaking of their return, for those in Wichita or the area who would like to welcome them home, we will expect them to land in the airport at 5:30PM on Friday! You are welcome to come and witness the very special moment of their entire family rejoining! I'm already tearing up. Oh, wait, I have barely held it together since they left! Me and Sydney: we will be the basket-cases!! Super-happy tears!
I'll try to keep any updates going again and share what I know for all of you who have prayed with them and loved them throughout this journey so far. Keep praying for continued blessings of bonding and good rest while they are there. The appetites are not strong, so also pray that they will remain healthy. Pray for the Embassy appointment to be smooth and the paperwork to be perfect. Thank you all for lifting them up during this special time.
Labels:
Ethiopia Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Goosebumps! Can't wait to hear ALL about the trip. Praying for you all!
What a sweet moment!!! A true gift to have him come to you with outstretched arms!! Love it and can't wait to see you at the airport!! Singing praises, b
So would love to be there. BTW Melissa, if any of the kids disappear before it's time to leave for the airport, don't panic, just check the car. That's what Hannah did! She was strapped in and ready to go an hour early.
Post a Comment