Monday, September 13, 2010

Friends and Labor Day Fun

Last weekend, we made a quick trip to Oklahoma to see some special friends. We have known Harley and Kerri since our days at Tabor College, and we try to make it a tradition to go see them each fall. We played lots of games of Settlers (of which I won none!), ate some yummy food, watched some football and ventured out to Eskimo Joes. This was my first time at the restaurant, and I was excited to get more cups! I love these cups. :)

We had a great weekend, and we are excited that our kids are becoming friends as well. We did stay up pretty late, so the kids were a little tuckered out on the ride home. Here is a picture of Raegan during Preschool. :)
Girls Only Tea Party


1 comment:

Meli n Pat said...

All those tans and blonde hairs!