skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Please Read These!
After reading Red Letters, I quickly moved to Adopted for Life. This is a great book for every Believer. Russell Moore describes how we, as Christians, have been adopted by God. He explores this topic in much more depth than I have heard before, and he illustrates it by telling his own story of adopting two sons from Russia. Then, he challenges all of us to embrace the concept of adoption, making it a priority in our Christian communities.
This week, I have devoured Scared by Tom Davis. (Same author as Red Letters). I really can't tell you how captivating this novel is. Please, please read it! It will expose you to the horrors of life in Africa, especially for orphans, but it also offers hope as it challenges us to be Jesus' hands and feet. Oh, please! Read this!
3 comments:
It looks like my priority reading list just changed. Thanks for the suggestions.
I was thinking after we met that that would be a great book to take with us on our quick trip to NM in 2 weeks. Will you bring it to church Sunday?
Love you!!
Les
Poor Meli.
She doesn't stand much of a chance if she keeps reading our blogs and books!!
Pretty cool that before long she'll have nephews from 3 different countries and continents!
Post a Comment