CWA gave us a list of much-needed items:1. Disposable Diapers
2. Formula
3. Wipes
4. Soft children's toothbrushes
5. Lice shampoo
6. Anti-fungal cream
7. Antibiotic Cream
8. Children's liquid vitamins with Iron
9. Disposable latex gloves (any health care professionals know how to get these in bulk?)
This really was a fun time with our kids. They were soooo excited to shop for the orphans. Jackson even commented on how fast the month went!
If anyone wants to contribute to our stash, we'd love to hand-deliver the items to the homes in Ethiopia! Just let us know.



3 comments:
That is awesome! What a great lesson for the kids: it's fun to save and give!
I will see what I can do to get gloves for you!!!
I was just going to say what Meli said! What you are teaching your children about alturism will last in their hearts forever.
Post a Comment