Making popcorn balls for our girl night!
Tabor Homecoming: goldfish races. . .
. . . frog races. . .
. . . freezing football game. . .
. . . yummy pizza with Carmen and Ryan Nelson and their boys! It was a fun trip up to Hillsboro.
Painting pumpkins!
Hippie day at school for red ribbon week!
Sydney's 4th grade concert. She got to play the bucket drums!
Planting our. . .
. . . Willow tree today! I love adding trees to our yard!


2 comments:
How fun! You really get out of a lot of work with PAINTING pumpkins instead of CARVING them! It's actually not that tough, but messy! I wish I could have seen Syd's concert! Very cool! LOVE the tree!
so much fun!! Fall is the best!! I've been kept busy with adoption shirt orders this Fall- can you believe I've had 36 orders?!?! You and Melissa were my first 2 orders!! Y'all are awesome!!
Post a Comment