Monday, May 10, 2010

Referral Celebration!

Saturday night, we held an ice cream party to celebrate our referral where almost 60 people filled our home to celebrate with us. As a treat, they were some of the first to get to know his name!My mom, new nephew, Chris, Rusty & Lesli, and Paige.
Rusty and Lesli first introduced us to adoption as they adopted their son from China two years. We are so glad they did because it stirred our hearts!

We are so thankful for our community of friends who came to celebrate with us!
This is my new friend, Brenda. She and her husband are on the waiting list to adopt a little boy from Ethiopia! They are #5 right now! We can't wait for them to get their good news!
I think Heidi was much more excited to be in the picture than her sweet boy! :)


Lesli, me & Robin. Boy, I hated to have to white out Isaiah's face.
Hopefully, I'll be able to post it soon!
Steven & Holly, Lesli and Hannah (Les was everywhere!)

Stacey & Sandy

I wish I had pulled out my camera a lot sooner. There are many who were there that I didn't capture on film! We were busy scooping ice cream, and I was just having so much fun that I forgot until Brenda reminded me! But, I am so glad that everyone could come. It was such fun!


1 comment:

Meli n Pat said...

Yipee! I can't wait to come and celebrate too, but trust me, I'm celebrating up here! By the way, Pat has officially confiscated one of my pictures. He's not giving it back. I thought that was fun!