Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Priceless!

Ooooo--it came! Today, I received my free copy of Tom Davis's new book, Priceless. I am already busy reading, but I was able to put it down just long enough to post this! Oh, you are all going to love this book. It is intense so far, but it presents a message that so many of us need to hear. Child trafficking is just all around. This week, I heard about this very thing that happens in my own city--right here in the midwest! How can this be? Anyway, more on this later. For now, I am going to whiz through this book! Book review to come shortly! (Notice the Simply Love T, the box of my new Toms shoes in the background. I was sad because my new Junk Posse earrings are covered by my hair! I love being a walking advertisement for items with a cause!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

JEALOUS!!!! Cannot wait for my own copy. Happy Reading!

Meli n Pat said...

OOOO! I can't wait to get a copy! I loved Scared, so I know I'll love this one, too!

TheHappyNeills said...

OK, I just put it together that that's the Fields of the Fatherless guy and the Scared guy. Didn't know about the new one.

Our group is doing Red Letters for the summer! Can't wait!!! And I think when you buy that book it feeds an orphan for a month! At least when Holli bought it it did.