Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I never thought chocolate poptarts would bring me to tears, but they did. Let me explain. After helping our neighbors lay sod in the afternoon and then Saturday celebrating with friends and family that night, Chris and I collapsed into bed. Chris asked, "What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Well, we are out of eggs and bread, so I guess toast," I barely answered as I drifted off to sleep.

After rushing to get ready for church, I came out to the kitchen expecting to have to get breakfast going for everyone when I spotted this amazing, lovely sight:
{Tears} The kids had done this all by themselves. For me. They were so excited. Does it really ever get any better than this? I felt loved.

1 comment:

Meli n Pat said...

I just love your kids! I'll have to give them great big hugs for loving you so much! Sweet!