Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Dossier Approved!
Oh, what wonderful words! I had no idea the emotion those words would bring when I read them on the e-mail.
It isn't quite the end of the "paper pregnancy"; however, we are getting close! As soon as I get the last document from our agency, I will send several documents to Topeka to get them authenticated; then I will send everything, I think, to Washington D.C. to get the whole batch authenticated.
Yeah, it feels good to be gaining some ground. :)
It isn't quite the end of the "paper pregnancy"; however, we are getting close! As soon as I get the last document from our agency, I will send several documents to Topeka to get them authenticated; then I will send everything, I think, to Washington D.C. to get the whole batch authenticated.
Yeah, it feels good to be gaining some ground. :)
Labels:
Adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
HOORAY!!!
We drove our docs all the way to Topeka and the lady told us the notarizations were NOT CORRECT OR VALID! Ah! She went ahead and authenticated everything for us--we had to take them back to the gal for her to hand-write that little phrase "signed and sworn before me..." all she had done was her stamp, signature, date...
oh well, it all turned out OK :)
Yea!!! We are so excited for you!! What a big step! It is so neat to see where you are in this journey and know that at some point down the road, we will be there too. I will be waiting and watching to hear what's next... Congrats again! -Brenda
HOORAY! I'm so excited for you! SO EXCITED! I'd jump up and down with you if I could!
YEA!!! So eager to meet this new grandson someday!!! it is closer!
Post a Comment