Friday, May 8, 2009

Raegan's Quotes

O.K. I have a friend who is so good at recording the great things her kids say. I want to do better, so here are a few of my favorites from Raegan lately.

Yesterday, Raegan was squirming around and said, "My bottom is eating my panties!"

On a more serious note, she later asked, "Mommy, will Jesus come out of the moon when he comes down?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Where will he come from?"

"Maybe out of the clouds."

"Oh, because they are softer?"

She is very sensitive to Jesus coming back. She will often state, "I can't wait for my brother to come!" or "I can't wait for Jesus to come! When is he going to get here?" She gives us great perspective!

3 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

Thank you! I haven't laughed like that for a long time!

JP said...

Me too!!! I am so glad you are sharing these --Love these kids! Love mom

Linda said...

Phil and I are LOL!!! Sometimes my panties are flossing my bottom!!