T-Shirt Blitz! We are partnering with another adopting family, The Coppocks, in selling t-shirts to help raise money for our adoptions. Order yours before July 26. I want to be able to get the first order in before we leave for Ethiopia!!!
These are awesome t-shirts. We love the message of "Simply Love". We are all called to love God and love people. This shirt reminds us to look for ways to love the needy.
They are super soft and comfy, and this is my favorite shirt! Because these are a women's cut, you may want to order a size up. I usually wear a medium, but the large fits me perfect.
Here is the men's shirt. It is also super soft. These are mostly true to size.
We are offering kids' shirts as well, and they will be the same design as the men's; however, if your girls want a "pink" design, they could probably order a Women's small since these run a bit smaller.

Prices:
Kids = $20
Womens = $25
Mens = $25
Until I can get my PayPal set up, just leave a comment or e-mail me, and I will get you set up! Thank you for helping us bring Isaiah and two other little kiddos home from Ethiopia!
5 comments:
ooooo i've always wanted one! now i'll have to order since it's for 2 of our friends!
1 women's - L
1 men's - L
you know where to find me to collect payment! :)
These are the best t-shirts! If we didn't already have them, I'd be ordering them from you. Can you believe that we leave in about 3 weeks???
Can you ask mom to get me one for my birthday or Christmas?! And, I'd like to order one for Pat - mens large please!
I'm pretty sure we need 5. Let me get back to you. :)
Lesli
Hi there - You don't know us, but we are friends of the Neills (and several other River folks) and are planning to start the process next spring to bring home a couple kiddos from ethiopia (to join the 4 little girls we already have). I am hoping to be able to meet you sometime but in the mean time, I would love to order a shirt - a womans XL. Please just let me know how to get money to you - I could get it to Kendra if that would work??
Post a Comment