Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

We had a busy 4th of July Weekend!
First, I got to celebrate my mom's birthday with my two sisters-in-law by going to the Anita Renfro concert. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It was so fun to get a girls night out with Mom, Katy and Becky--oh, and baby Sheperd! Here is Mom with her new necklace from Junk Posse jewelry. I LOVE it and am so excited that Tracy donates some of the profits to Children's Hopechest. If you are ever in the market for some amazing hand-made jewelry, I highly recommend looking at Tracy's site!
On Saturday, we hosted a brunch to celebrate Mom graduating with her Masters of Nursing! Way to go, Mom! You are amazing! I am so proud of you!!!

On Sunday, we went to the Gerber Family Reunion. I'm not sure why I didn't get any pictures. I guess it was because it was pouring rain, so we were all squeezed into the basement and were too busy catching up!
We did get some fireworks launched and then got to go to our deck and watch the amazing display of wonder in our neighborhood. Apparently, all of our neighbors go wild for the 4th, so we had a great view as we celebrated our freedom.

No comments: