Thursday, July 8, 2010
Getting closer. . .
Well, we didn't pass court; however, we got close! The MOWA recommendation was there, but Isaiah's birth father was not able to make it. Fortunately, he is on his way, and the judge agreed to hear his statement tomorrow (tonight our time). Hopefully, we will hear, "You Passed!" tomorrow.
Until then, we will be praying for a father who has to surrender his son, just because he lives in a place of poverty. This is the hard part of adoption. I don't like to think about it, but I will today so that this reality can continue to soften my heart for people.
Thank you for praying for this process. I could feel the Peace that passes understanding last night.
More to come. . .
Until then, we will be praying for a father who has to surrender his son, just because he lives in a place of poverty. This is the hard part of adoption. I don't like to think about it, but I will today so that this reality can continue to soften my heart for people.
Thank you for praying for this process. I could feel the Peace that passes understanding last night.
More to come. . .
Labels:
court
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I've been checking your blog all day! I am glad that hopefully a successful court date is around the corner! ~Laura M
Post a Comment