Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Sis

My sister, Melissa, visited for the past two weeks. While the time was so busy, it was also so sweet. I am so thankful to have such a sweet relationship with my sister. We didn't start out as best friends, but we have definitely grown to this place which is frankly a miracle! (Just ask my mom!)

I also did not do a great job documenting our time together. We spent days lounging, doing Jillian's Shred, talking, laughing, baby-sitting, vising the nursing home, trick-or-treating, hanging out with family, listening to Francis Chan (I should dedicate a whole post to his later), road-tripping to western KS to visit our grandparents, playing Settlers, eating out, and shopping.

Here are a few shots that I did capture:
Waiting to hear Francis Chan with Mom and Melissa.My giant calzone! (And the reason for my 2 pound weight gain!)
Happy Birthday to You! We celebrated Melissa's birthday after Francis Chan.
Parting shots with Isaiah. . .
. . .Raegan
. . .with Sydney and Raegan again
. . .and with Jackson.Saying goodbye at the airport. Melissa looks especially silly because our niece had bolted from the picture all of a sudden!
Thank you for coming, sis! We all love you!!!

1 comment:

Meli n Pat said...

I just love coming! As hard as it is to leave, I love love love the time I get to spend with everyone! And yes, it is a miracle!
I love you too!!