We had such a great time on Halloween!
First, we got to celebrate my Dad's 60th birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad!
I was also ambitious this year because I made Raegan's costume. I was very excited with how it turned out. Yes, she was heavily influenced by Sydney's experience with the CYT show Pocahontas and had to be an Indian girl.
Here the kids are carving/painting their pumpkins.
Next, we were able to all get dressed up and gather candy! This sweet-toothed mama loves this! :)
Raegan was an Indian girl, Sydney was an Egyptian princess, Jackson was Jamaal Charles of the KS City Chiefs, and Isaiah was an alligator!
I think the kids loved all the candy, too. :)
I didn't do a great job of taking pics at all of our stops, but Uncle Craig and Grandma LeFevre made us supper, so we were off to a great start.
We had a great evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment