Monday, March 8, 2010

Nine Months and Counting

Today marks nine months of waiting for a referral. Wow. I never thought we would reach this milestone, mostly because I never thought this milestone would exist, but here we are! Thankfully, today, I feel like I am in a place of peace and trusting God. This is good. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but today I will continue to trust as we wait.

Keep praying for us. Honestly, each day brings with it a new set of emotions for all of us. Trusting is a full-time job at this point. It seems like we are often fighting off weariness. We will let you know asap when we hear some good news.

4 comments:

JP said...

wow... it has been quite a ride, but in the meantime life is being lived, and some special things are happening. praying for news soon! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! Our love and prayers! -b

Meli n Pat said...

I think you are about overdue. Can we induce?!

TheHappyNeills said...

praying!

i feel a little bit like we're inducing! have you read our latest? yikes!