Friday, March 5, 2010

More Waiting

Well, the announcement didn't happen today. Thanks to all who joined us praying. You can keep it up! Please do, in fact. Our agency is going to the Oromia office in Addis on Monday to inquire. I pray that the meeting proves beneficial.

Again, we are assured that this is all happening in God's timing, and we are thankful to be in this process, even if there are delays.

Keep lifting us/this process in prayer. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

A&W said...

I will be anxiously checking back for updates next week! I know how badly you want to hear something, and I want so badly for you to see the face of your little boy!! Praying with you!!

Meli n Pat said...

I'm sorry.
Love you!