Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Secret Keeper Date


Sydney and I went on another Secret-Keeper Date a few weeks ago. We were lucky enough to get to go to Aunt Becky's "salon" for a super experience in getting an "up-do"! Aunt Becky is super-stylish and super-fun, so it was seriously better than going to a real salon! (Thank you, Becky!!!)After getting Sydney's hair done, we went to eat at a fun brick oven pizza shop before going shopping for a few gifts. In between, we were able to talk about inner beauty and how we need to spend more time adorning our hearts than we spend adorning our outer beauty.
I love these Secret-Keeper Dates. If you have an 8-12 year-old daughter and want a tool to help you be intentional in connecting, I highly recommend the kit! I'm so glad to have these special times with Syd. :)

2 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

That is so great! Syd looked gorgeous and Becky did a wonderful job!

jolyn said...

Thanks for sharing this! I LOVE this idea and striving to be intentional. I'm thankful for your example and that there are tools to help with that!