Thursday, March 24, 2011

Catching up in March

Boy! I keep thinking I am going to do better at posting regularly, but life is just busy. I am amazed at how quickly the weeks pass. Here are a few things we have done this month:

Jackson's music concert.Isaiah LOVES music, and he joined in with the motions.Fun time with Daddy.Blocks!Blocks, Isaiah's way! Play DoughPlanting Seeds
E-Group (Ethiopia Adoption Group) Get-together
It is tough to get three little toddlers to all look at the camera! (Brenda or Chelsea, if you have better pics, e-mail me one!)OH, I love having these little Ethiopians in our back yard! We missed having Jude there. His family was sick. :(

Jackson got to meet Tony Moeaki from the Kansas City Chiefs!
He was so excited to get his helmet and ball signed!
More to come on our ski trip!

2 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

So much fun stuff! Yay!

Brianne said...

i love all of the updates! your family is super cute. :