Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back to Jamaica!

Julie in her "Jamaica Dress"!


Chris with "Red Stripe", his drink of choice when we visited Jamaica last year.

For Valentines Day, I "took us back to Jamaica"! We had been lamenting how this year we don't have Jamaica to look forward to. So, I thought I'd help us relive the fun. I got Caribbean music, magazine pages of our resort (you can see them hanging on the wall), Chris's Red Stripe, smoothies with fruit kabobs and my Jamaica dress (complete with the sweater because it is colder in Kansas than in Jamaica!). It was fun to look at our pictures and remember the fun we had.

I have to admit that our supper was even better here. Chris ordered Olive Garden take-0ut that was excellent!

2 comments:

Schultz Family said...

Julie, how creative! You are such a great mommy! Wish I was there to share in the Jamaican fun :)
Jen

Unknown said...

I can't believe how creative you are! That's such an awesome idea!